Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud™
It’s Feudin’ Feastin’ Family Fun at The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud™!
Become part of the longest running feud in history and help the Hatfields and McCoys try to settle their differences mountain-style. Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the singin’ and dancin’, mighty feats of strength, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. The chaos doesn’t stop with fightin’ cousins! You’ll watch divin’ Hillbillies and divin’ dogs in our swimmin’ hole, and get to see a new high-flying contraption: our billycopter!
And the country cookin’ — whooee it’s good! Granny’s cookin’ up a heap of fried chicken and country pulled pork barbecue! Add smashed taters, creamy cole slaw, buttery corn on the cob, homemade rolls, creamy vegetable soup and Granny’s special dessert and you’ll need to loosen up your belt! Best dinner in town – Granny guarantees it! Come hungry ’cause it’s all you can eat!
Our Full Southern Homestyle Feast* Includes:
- Feudin’ Fried Chick’n
- Open Pit Pulled -to-Pieces Pork Barbeque
- Southern Style Creamy Soup
- Smashed Mashed Taters
- Buttery Corn on the Cob
- Ma’s Hot Homemade Bread
- Daisy’s Blue Ribbon Coleslaw
- Granny’s Famous Specialty Dessert
* Special meals available upon request: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, and Vegan. Call our box office for details.
Additional Show Information
- Children 2 and under are free only if they sit in a parent’s lap and eat from their plate.
- If you wish for your child to receive a seat or a meal, a regular children’s admission will apply.
- Due to the layout of our facilities, we are unable to accommodate strollers and car seat carriers.
- Delicious Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Dairy Free meals are available upon request.
- Our facilities are fully accessible for individuals with special needs. Please advise us if members of your party have a wheelchair, need hearing assistance or have other special needs and we will gladly accommodate you.
- The Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud involves live animals, dramatic lighting, sound and pyrotechnics. If you or anyone in your party has allergies or medical conditions, please be advised to take the necessary precautions prior to entering the facility.
- Questions? Call Our Box Office: (865) 908-7469